Skip to main content

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOW YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER TO MARRY YOUR EX.... A TRUE LIFE STORY

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOW YOUR  BROTHER OR SISTER TO MARRY YOUR EX
...A true life story

Gina and I dated for almost  five years before breaking up. Four years into the relationship, I started noticing some abnormalities. The normal her that would call and visit me sometimes thrice or more a day started feeling reluctant to come around or dial my line to the extent that it started taking a week or more for us to see or talk on phone. Since  we were  residing on the same  street one would probably expect her to be runnind in and out of my house, every now and then but no. That was then. Even before I deflowered her. She suddenly became too busy that whenever I called it's either she refused to pick it or  responded with 'I am busy, I will call you back. But she usually did not call back. I called her when I noticed that at first and complained but she couldn't listen and it continued until I became uncomfortable with the way things were going yet couldn't summon the courage to  walk up to her and tell her it was over between us. I noticed the same thing too with her. To stop loving  someone who deflowered you is like stopping the flow of the river Niger.  She was my first love and to her I am her only love. We were very reluctant in doing so until 11  months or thereabout ago when we ran into ourselves on the road. I tried to ask her what the problem was but instead she  responded with "it's over between us" Over? How? What exactly is wrong with us? I wondered where she got the courage to do so. I fumbled around trying to get  explanations but to no avail. I tried to  drag her close but instead she pushed me away violently  and walked out on me.

Some months ago, my Elder brother came home from the city to declare that he has found a wife and that she was from the neighboring village. At last we found out that he was talking about Gina. Gina my ex? No.  It can't happen. I said to myself. Everyone was aware Gina and I dated, except him.  Why will they be supporting  her marriage to my brother? I tried by all means to stop the relationship but to no avail. Both of them claimed they love each other so much. Well if it is the will of God then let it be. I said to myself.

Eve of their white wedding, in the heat of  the afternoon , I was in my room resting when Gina entered half naked and started romancing me. When I realized it, I jumped up and pushed her away but she dragged me back violently, grabbing my dick immediately and kissing me simultaneously. I tried to resist: the spirit is strong but the flesh is weak. I couldn't resist the Devil. "I am marrying your brother because of you" She said after the affair. Marrying my brother because of me? What does that mean? I asked. I don't want to marry you yet I don't want to marry faraway from you because I feel attached to you". But you agreed to marry me at first? I asked inquisitively. 'Yes' she answered. 'I agreed to marry you before but later a friend advised me not to, saying both of us are short and dark that it will not be nice for our offspring. I started dating another guy but I couldn't find happiness there. When your brother came around, seeing it as an opportunity to get back to you, I quickly jumped in"

They got married  and few weeks later she took in and after nine months, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Another one, this time, girl  followed a year later. They lived happily until few weeks ago when my brother found out that the kids are not his but mine. Now he's threatening to kill me.

I have been on the hideout all these days and hope to escape to a safe destination. Please advice me. What should I do?

#Conerimagazine
#ConeriMedia

Comments