Skip to main content

Obubra/Etung: Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Felicitates With Senior Legislative Aide On His Birthday


 

Obubra/Etung: Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Felicitates With Senior Legislative Aide On His Birthday


Dear Hon. Etaba Okpa Etaba,


On this special day, I would like to extend my warmest birthday wishes to you. 

Your unwavering dedication and commitment to your role have been an invaluable asset to our team. As my Senior Legislative Aide, dependable ally and brother, you have consistently supported and assisted me in carrying out my duties as the member representing our constituency in the Federal House of Representatives.

Your reliability, hard work, and professionalism have not gone unnoticed. I am grateful for your invaluable contribution to our collective efforts in serving the people of Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency. Your exceptional skills and competence have made a significant impact in our endeavors.

I am therefore using this significant occasion of your birthday to celebrate your accomplishments and the remarkable individual that you are.

May your birthday be filled with joy, laughter, and memorable moments. And may this new chapter in your life bring you immense happiness, good health, and continued success in all your endeavors.

With warm regards, 


Signed:

Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba,

Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency.

Comments