Skip to main content

My customers and fans are my priorities -Miss Treasure Eyam, CEO of Treshstel

The Publisher of Coneri Magazine Eriacy Confidence recently had  an interview with Cross River born Fashion designer, Actress and Model, Miss Treasure Eyam in Ikom Cross River State. And in the course, the beautiful young entrepreneur revealed that her fans and customers are her top priorities.
Below is the full chat with the Ofutop goddess.

Eriacy Confidence:
Complement of the season. Please may I meet you?

TREASURE EYAM
My name is Treasure Eyam from OFUTOP  IN IKOM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE. I am an Actor, a model, Fashion designer and the CEO of Treshstels, one of the fastest growing fashion brand in Cross River State.

Eriacy Confidence
Where is the location of your brand?

Treasure Eyam:
 I BASE IN IKOM FOR NOW AND THAT IS WHERE MY SHOP IS LOCATED

Eriacy Confidence
Apart from Acting, modeling and fashion, what else do you do ?

Tresure Eyam:
 APART FROM THE SCREEN AND MODELING, I AM A STUDENT Of NOGAK POLYTECHNIC IKOM.

Eriacy Confidence
Talking about the movie industry, can you tell our readers your exploits in Nollywood?

 Tresure Eyam
In Nollywood I do basically acting and once in a while, I do costume. I have featured in the movies Mara produced by JohnNuks and Directed by Eriacy Confidence Oba, Missing Church and Unknown Document produced by Destiny Ogwo and directed by Eriacy Confidence and others.

Eriacy Confidence
Still on Nollywood, which role do you enjoy playing in movies?

Treasure Eyam
Can a charger choose the kind of phone it will charge? As an Actor, I'm a multiple charger. I enjoy playing all the roles

Eriacy Confidence
Now tell us about your exploits in the Modeling Industry

Treasure Eyam
I am a fashion model. Although I combine that with pageantry. I have been part of Miss Southern Nigeria Beauty pageant organized by Coneri Magazine and currently I am contemplating going for Miss Southern Nigeria Beauty pageant, the only event that unites the people of South South, South East and South West geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

Eriacy Confidence
Wow that's great. So what has been your major change?

Treasure Eyam
Finance. That's always a challenge to entrepreneurs. And then time. Combining Acting, Modeling, Fashion design with schooling is not easy.

Eriacy Confidence:
What is your top priority

Treasure Eyam
My top priority? My customers and fans. Yes I exist because they support my brand.

Eriacy Confidence
Are you married?

Treasure Eyam
No.

Eriacy Confidence
Are you seeing anyone at the moment?

Treasure Eyam:
Yes. And seeing you. Or are you not someone? Lol. Anyway, I have currently not in any relationship but I have several friends, casual though.

Eriacy Confidence
Where do you want to be ten years from now in Nollywood, Modeling and the  fashion industry?

Treasure Eyam
Very far from here. Ten years I go don hammer. Abi how you see am?

Eriacy Confidence
What is the best thing that has happened to you?

Treasure Eyam
Knowing Christ and too becoming my own boss.

Eriacy Confidence
Tell us about your experience in Miss Cross River Central Beauty pageant.

Treasure Eyam
 I experienced alot, it was an eye opener for me anyways, and I  was also given an opportunity to discover my real potential and possibility. Thanks to Coneri Magazine

Eriacy Confidence
What is your advice to your customers and fans

Treasure Eyam
Keep supporting my brand. Particularly to my customers, continue to patronize  my designs and to  my fans, watch more of my films.

How can your fans and customers locate you on social media?

On facebook and instagram,follow @Tiina Eyam. Thanks.

Comments