Skip to main content

New Month: Member Representating Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Sends Message To Constituents


New Month: Member Representating Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Sends Message To Constituents

My dear constituents, it is a new month, with new hope and new ideas. As we start the new journey of another meaningful developments in the 10th assembly,I enjoin you to keep faith with hope that our constituency will shine and shine even more. I encourage you to be patient as I tarry to make more meaningful impact in this new beginning, taking into cognizance that your agitations,concerns and interest are always at my fore.....and I yearn to cover the gap by addressing all issues and bringing lasting solutions.....I urge us to use this new month to reflect on the past,the present and the future and make amends were necessary as we live in peaceful coexistence for a better obubra/Etung federal constuency.....

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL....

Comments