Skip to main content

Nigerian Top model Tobi Oyedepo set to host a major beauty event in Ibadan


Publisher of Coneri Magazine, Eriacy Confidence recently ran into one of the Nigerian leading entrepreneur, model and event planner Oluwatobiloba Oyedepo in the city of Ibadan, the Oyo state capital in the course of which she revealed several programmes outlined for 2020 including her maiden beauty event scheduled to hold later this month.
Below is the excerpt of the interview.

Eriacy Confidence:
Good day and complement of the season. May I meet you?

Tobi Oyedepo:
My name is oyedepo oluwatobiloba. I am from osun state, Igbajo precisely. I am a Christian, born and brought up in Ibadan,I am the last born of Mr &Mrs oyedepo.
my father is from osun state, Igbajo precisely,my dad is a business man while my mum is a teacher, my mum is from Ogun state,Abeokuta. They gave birth to four children, 3 ladies and a guy of which I am the last born.

Eriacy Confidence
Tell us a little about your establishment.

Tobi Oyedepo:
Herencia's World is an online business brand that deals with event planning, interior &exterior Decoration,ushering services, souvenir items, household items, Ankara works, lingerie & It is also a modelling agency....Mr &miss Herencia's World concept is a yearly event that celebrate the brand.

Eriacy Confidence:
Talking about the beauty pageant, what edition is it now?

Tobi Oyedepo:
This is the first edition.

Eriacy Confidence
Tell me the relationship between herencia world and the beauty pageant.

Tobi Oyedepo:
Like I said earlier about the event, my business brand brought out the idea of the peagantry.

Eriacy Confidence
What are the benefits to participants?

Tobi Oyedepo:
The benefit of the winner is a cool cash prize,free photoshoot worth 20k,becomes a royal ambassador for Herencia's World and also gets to learn a business skill and get signed to an modelling agency.

Eriacy Confidence
How has the modeling Industry been?

Tobi Oyedepo:
The modelling industry has been a wonderful industry but needs more enlightenment because sometimes it is being abused and dreams gets truncated.

Eriacy Confidence
Are you married?

Tobi Oyedepo
NO

Eriacy Confidence
Are you seeing anyone at the moment ?

Tobi Oyedepo
No. I'm still single and not searching.

Eriacy Confidence
What have been your challenges?

Tobi Oyedepo:
My challenges have  been enormous. I have been bruised and battled but I kept on striving because I believe in the beauty of my dreams. I have alot of success along the line which kept me going but the greatest success ever is my brand.....Herencia's world,a brand that I have been zealous about.

Eriacy Confidence
I heard you are part of the historic Miss Southern Nigeria Beauty pageant and southern Nigeria Achievers Award. What is your involvement?

Tobi Oyedepo
I'm the coordinator for Oyo, Osun and Ogun. Besides I'm the Assistant National PRO for Southern Nigeria People's forum, the organization partnering with coneri Magazine to host the event.

Eriacy Confidence
What is your philosophy?

Tobi Oyedepo:
if you don't have a goal,you will live like a goat.

Eriacy Confidence
What are your likes and dislikes?

Tobi Oyedepo:
I love watching Indian movies,skipping,writing poems(especially when I am angry) I hate people giving me false hope,back biting and stealing.

Eriacy Confidence
Your advice to your clients and fans

Tobi Oyedepo
You can do anything,you put your minds on...don't give up,always have a goal that will drive you high and believe you can do all things through God's help.

Eriacy Confidence
How often do you read Coneri magazine or visit coneri media blog ?

Tobi Oyedepo
i visit coneri magazine blog almost everyday because I get the latest update there,the blog is superb.

Eriacy Confidence
How can you be contacted ?

Tobi Oyedepo:
I can be reached via 09059566601,08133459886,herenciaworld@gmail.com,IG:herenciaworld and FB: Herencia's World.

Comments