Skip to main content

MEET THE WINNER OF MISS CROSS RIVER CENTRAL 2018/2019

 
Her Royal Majesty, Queen Thelma Etta Present Miss Cross River Central 2018/2019 was born in Ikom LGA of Cross River State, Nigeria and grew up in the same place. As a young girl endowed with beauty and brain,  beautiful Queen Thelma Etta displayed  great passion for leadership and a strong will for  survival all through primary and Secondary school  days. And even now that she is in the University of Calabar, the queen has distinguished herself amongst colleagues as a true leader, with the sauce to change destinies, especially th3e women. No wonder she emerged winner of  Miss Cross River Central 2018/ 2019, a beauty event organized by Coneri Media, publishers of Coneri Magazine and owners of Coneri Modeling Agency.
Conerimedia.blogspot.com had a chat with this beautiful goddess. Below is the interview:

Conerimedia.blogspot.com:
We know you as Queen Thelma Etta, Present Miss Cross River Central. Is there any other thing you want us to know?

Miss Cross River Central:
Of course yes. Apart from the fact that I am Miss Cross River Central, representing the six Local Government Areas ( i.e Abi, Yakurr, Obubra, Ikom, Etung and Boki) of the Central Senatorial District of Cross River State, I was also crowned the Ambassador for peace in the state. This is the unique thing  I want people to know about my crown.

conerimedia.blogspot.com
Talking about being an ambassador for peace, what effort have made towards the crises in central and Cross River state in general?

Miss Cross River Central:
My Office in collaboration with Coneri Media, organisers of the event, earlier this year launched CROSS RIVER PEACE TOUR, a program designed to advocate  for peace in the various communities of state beginning with the Central Senatorial District my primary jurisdiction. We were able to touch parts of Etung and Ikom LGA before the elections. We intend to resume tour if resources are made available. Although our tour has been with traditional rulers, who are the custodians of peace in the community, we intend to go further to gathering the youths, women and men in the various communities and you know we can go empty handed. We need adequate funding by stakeholders of the zone and concerned individuals and organizations. Cross River State is entirely sitting on a time bomb of destruction if nothing is done about it.

Conerimedia.blogspot.com:
Have you ever failed in any endeavor of life?

Miss Cross River Central:
Of course Yes.Like every mortal imbued with imperfections, I have tested the good, the bad and the ugly side of life and have failed many times but that has not discouraged me  from pressing forward towards achieving my dreams. Like they say when the going gets tough, the tough get going "smiles".

Conerimedia.blogdpot.com:
Tell us about your social life.

Miss Cross River Central:
My social life has been amazing, because I have always been socially oriented.  I feel honored and  favoured by God to be the first ever miss Cross River Central(Queen mother) I have left a mark on the sand of time and I hope to do even more.
Conerimedia.blogspot.com
What is your drive for all that you're doing?

Miss Cross River Central:
The desire to change the society in favor of women. I feel bad when  I see women being marginalized or maltreated in any form.
I am one of the few women who don't believe that women are meant to be seen not heard.  I believe that women have a voice and must be heard, though sometimes people may mistake it for arrogance.

conerimedia.blogspot.com
Your gratitude.

Miss Cross River Central:
First I must appreciate God for his grace upon my life. If not for him, I won't be Miss Cross River Central .
Secondly, i wish to specially thank  coneri media in collaboration with Cross River state tourism board, for creating such a wonderful platform for the people of Yakurr,Abi,obubra,Ikom,Boki and Etung(Central Cross River). Most especially  the Honourable commissioner for Culture and Tourism Development in the person of Hon. Eric Anderson for his role in the success of the event and  the CEO of Coneri Media, publishers of Coneri magazine Mr Eriacy Confidence Oba for his vision
Lastly I wish to thank my family, friends and fans for their support.

Conerimedia.blogspot.com
How can people find you on social media?

Miss Cross River Central:
I can be reached on facebook @misscrossrivercentral
On instagram, you can reach me through @conerimedia. Same with twitter.
Conerimedia.blogspot.com
That we understand are your brand social media pages. How can one reach you directly?

Miss Cross River Central:
You should understand that I am under management and that's why you need to reach me through my manager. But anyway, on facebook you can get me@thelmaetta and on instagram@thelma.etta
conerimedia.blogspot.com
Your advice for Cross River Central, the state and the youths

Miss Cross River Central:
Am Imploring all the youths and people of Central and Cross River state in general to come out and support this brand and its agenda for peace. Let peace reign in your own jurisdiction. You're going to be rewarded for it.

Comments