Skip to main content

Revealed: Why we have so many single ladies and single mothers! A true revelation.


By Ewona Marywhite

Have you been wondering why we have so many single ladies and single mothers in the world? Wonder no more as Marywhite takes you on the journey of  revealing why.

Let's Discuss.
     READY?
OK!

Can you imagine living your entire life in the past? Do you know what it feels like never to taste the aroma of your future?
I call it LIVING IN THE PAST......
In "living in the past", you'll also know why some ladies never get married at all......
....✍✍ Enjoy the ride.....

*I had my first sex when I was 16years old and after that day, an unbearable hatred for my boyfriend came upon me, I broke up.... I also cannot explain if I was in love or  wasn't, but all I know is; I never felt bad about the break up....

*While we were dating, a friend of his  always admired me a lot and always wished I become part of his family, but whenever he tells me that, I'd just laugh and bend it to death..... With time, I got to understand...

*Just read on.......

*Two months after Duke and I broke up, on a cool Sunday evening, a particular number I already had some missed calls from called me again.... I never knew it was my ex's friend's brother....

*" Hello" I said..
"Hello" he replied, then I greeted politely on the phone.... He asked if I was chika, and I gave him a sounding 'yes', trying to guess if I know or could recognize the voice...

"You don't know me". He said and ended the call... I didn't call back either...
*Minutes later, I saw a text in my phone from same number, begging me with an address already where we could meet.......

*Hmmmm! I was kind of scared at the moment, but lemme just go, I thought..
*We met at the rendezvous and he introduced himself as LUKA CHUKWUMA.. He was nothing but handsome...

*Since Our eyes weren't open to more standard social medias like; Facebook, WhatsApp and others, we continued dealing and writing our love scripts on 2go.......And months later, I fell wholeheartedly in love with him.. This time, I was sure, and it was him and him alone all the way..

*My love for him was so much that I couldn't stay for a minute without calling or texting him. But for him, after the unnumbered times we've had sex, him knowing all my strength and weaknesses, I discovered he already found another Cinderella that was to his taste.. There my heartbreak begun.....

*Although, I was 19 already...

Surely, I wasn't this very focus girl, all I wanted was an awesome relationship and Luka was this guy with vision... He loved outstanding ladies. 
*I knew he'd moved on already since my taste became sour, but I still stayed. Loving him as ever without being loved in return... It wasn't really easy with me....

*With all the experiences with him, I got down on ma knee, cried out to God bitterly, with time I got to understand better.. It was like the hemispheres in my cerebrum were repositioned... I discovered the real me...

*I learnt not to be that caring anymore, but my love for him never dropped an inch..

*I never called for more than a year and he didn't call either... Even with the maturity, there were also  countless times I couldn't even take a nap because of my love for Luka...
*Hmmmm!

*At twenty three, I was supposed to be married to one Greg Michaels but since Luka left, i never got my love cells back... Whenever I try to, my nerves tune the feelings toward luka's direction and all other men would be seen as cheats...I can't seem to find my way into another relationship...

 Are you twisting your face already about this? Hello, Don't judge me yet...

*I know Luka is gone and gone for ever but the love I've natured all this years is still alive......

*I'm twenty six already, and wish to be married.. Not just married but also marry in love...  If you lemme know how to, I think I owe you gold  and not silver......

*I'm sure there are many of my kind in the world today and some have turned into being single mothers.. Well, that's not what I want to be that's why I'm trying to fight my past. 

*Could this really be love? If yes, *Love, look what you made me do*
This has prevented several ladies from getting married or for remarrying for those married before.

I'm still single.........🤦‍♀

Ewona Marywhite!

Comments