Skip to main content

Message of Appreciation by the chairman of Ikom LGA, Hon. Kingsley Egumi







Message of Appreciation by the chairman of Ikom LGA, Hon. Kingsley Egumi

''God you are my all, words alone cannot express my gratitude, no ink can pen down all that is in my heart, God you are indeed supreme. Am forever grateful to you- the miracle worker''

The great people of Ikom have decided.

By these words, I accept the mandate that you have willingly given me and I understand that  it presents the most profound honour and sober responsibility on me.
I also wish to thank the Executive Governor of Cross River State Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade for endorsing my candidature and for providing the political climate which birthed my eventual election as Chairman of IKOM LGA.

Special appreciation also goes to the People's Democratic Party Leadership in the state and the leaders in IKOM LGA, as well as the entire Campaign Organization for their priceless support and hard work towards the fulfilment of this great mandate. Indeed, this is a victory for all.

For all the prayers and well wishes from my immediate family, friends, party faithfuls, colleagues, and  associates, I say a very fat thank you to all.



Elections have come and gone, it is now time for governance. To my co contenders, I want to assure you of my willingness to welcome all your good policies and ideas to help me deliver as expected. Please, let's join hands and make Ikom great home for all.

However, I promise to run an inclusive government, even as I solicit for ideas that will help develop and elevate our economy to compete with other LGAs in the state; and


I am indeed humbled that the good people of Ikom have elected me to lead at the level of Ikom Local Government Council Chairman.

Once again, thank you all and God bless

Long live our great Party PDP.

Long live Ikom LGA.

Long live CRS.

Signed:

Hon. Kingsley Egumi
Chairman Elect Ikom LGA.
03/6/2020.

Comments