Skip to main content

Obubra Son, Justin Obongha emerges House Leader as Niger Delta Youth Parliament Inaugurates her first Parliament




Obubra Son, Justin Obongha emerges House Leader as Niger Delta Youth Parliament Inaugurates her first Parliament

1st of August, 2021.


Yesterday, our dear region, Niger Delta, witnessed the birth of a very outstanding and formidable youth body, "Niger Delta Youth Parliament". This uncommon assembly of transformational, progressive, intellectually equipped and capacity filled youths, holds the mandate to cross-fertilized productive ideas, and broker lasting solutions to the problems facing the Niger Delta Region. 

Just to let you know, I was officially inaugurated and commissioned to serve the purposeful, calm, intelligent and civilized youths of Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency in the Niger Delta Youth Parliament in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. And most worthy of note:, I was nominated and given the mandate to lead the "Blue Chamber" as "House Leader" 

Let me profoundly express my genuine and unadulterated gratitude to God firstly. Indeed, He has shown me mercy and His Grace is abundantly upon me. To my beloved mother, thank you so much for being a good mother. Without you, I dont know how my existence on earth would have looked like. May God bless and keep you alive for us. I also appreciate immensely, my father for the support thus far.

Special appreciation to a woman with a heart of gold. She is my second mother, Honourable Mrs. Blessing Egbara, Honourable Commissioner for Humanity and Social Welfare. Thank you so much for all you have been doing. Your support, kind words and most especially your show of love is unassuming. 

To my very senior colleague, Rt Honourable Mike Etaba, Member Representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency. Let me specially thank you for your support, and words of advice. You are indeed, a good man. And I promise to represent you fulfullingly in the Blue Chamber. God bless you my Leader and Senior Colleague! 

To my Boss, Distinguished Sen. John Owan Enoh. I really appreciate your support and mentorship. I shall replicate in me, your wonderful Political virtues. To my youngest boss and employer, Dr. Richard Orim. Thanks for your support and encouragement. 

To my dear friend and brother,  RT Hon Daniel Ifon, the "Speaking Speaker" of the first Niger Delta Youth Parliament (The Blue Chamber). You have demonstrated true friendship. And I pledged my unalloyed support to you and all Distinguished Honourable members. 

Let me also appreciate everyone whose support and advice has taken me thus far. And to the good and vibrant youths of Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, I promise to represent you very well. Your voices will be heard. I shall communicate your challenges adequately and return with feedbacks.

My Distinguished colleagues, thanks so much for trusting me to lead the Blue Chamber. I will not disappoint you. This feet will transfigure us to a greater level. Our voices will surely be heard. A new Niger Delta Region is Possible with us. Congratulations to us once again! 

I am open to ideas, informations and suggestions. 

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!


Chief Hon. Justin Obongha MOM

House Leader and Member Representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency of the Niger Delta Youth Parliament.


Comments