Skip to main content

Cross River PDP Guber Primaries: Gershom Congratulates Sandy


 

Cross River PDP Guber Primaries: Gershom Congratulates Sandy

APPRECIATION!!!


The PDP gubernatorial primaries have come and gone. The winners have been declared. I congratulate my colleague Sen. Sandy Onor on his victory at the polls and wish him well in the forthcoming general elections. I also congratulate the back to south movement that recieved over 322 votes out of 601. Well done. The PDP in CROSS RIVER STATE  heard us loud and clear.

 I thank the PDP at the National and State levels for running a fair and transparent process throughout the primaries. Well done PDP. 

Congratulations to my team and my advisers for a job well done. Our democracy is stronger and more robust because of your efforts. 

Finally, a big thank you to the members of our great party. PDP remains the only solution to the problems we face as a country and my prayer is that our National Convention will produce a candidate that can win the general elections next year. Thank you.


Long live PDP 

Long live the Federal Republic of NIGERIA


Signed,


Sen. Gershom Bassey

Senator,

Cross River South.

Comments