Skip to main content

Mike Etaba Celebrates Governor Otu At 64


 

Mike Etaba Celebrates Governor Otu At 64


"Happy 64th Birthday Anniversary, Your Excellency

On behalf of my family and the good people of Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, I extend my warm congratulations to you, His Excellency, Senator Prince Bassey Edet Otu, Executive Governor of Cross River State, on the occasion of your 64th birthday anniversary. As you celebrate this day, I pray that God continues to bless you with good health, long life, and the wisdom to pilot the affairs of our beloved state with equity, justice, and transparency.

Truly, we are blessed to have a thoroughbred leader like you as governor, and your 'People First' agenda has already started to yield results in the state. I pray that with every passing day, you will continue to work diligently to implement policies that will transform the lives of our people and make Cross River State cleaner, greener and greater.

I pledge my unwavering support to your vision for the state. I believe that under your leadership, our dear state will be restored to the top of its glory as a hub of agricultural, tourism and economic prosperity.

Once again, happy birthday, Your Excellency.

Sincerely,

Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba,

Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency

Comments