Skip to main content

Music: Legendary CrossRiver Born Singer Vicaray releases another banger titled 'My First Lady ' Audio' Be the first to Download

Legendary Cross River born Song Writer, Singer, Peace Ambassador and foremost promoter of Mbembe Language Okpa Victor Arembang AKA  Vicaray has released another banger titled 'My First Lady'

The Lagos based Sensational Singer who can be regarded as the biggest musician of Obubra/Mbembe extraction recently revealed in an interview with Radio One Lagos that he will be partnering with Coneri Magazine to export the Mbembe culture to the world, especially through his vernacular music.

Vicaray is one Nigerian artiste to watch out for
Listen & Download below
http://www.demosend.com/conerirecords/34373



Comments

  1. I call him my number one.
    Is my musical father my mentor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a feedback with us on every post