Skip to main content

Birthday Celebration: Egbara To Family And Friends, 'Thank You All For Rejoicing And Praying For Me'

Birthday Celebration: Egbara To Family And Friends, 'Thank You All For Rejoicing And Praying For Me'

By Eriacy Confidence 
Coneri Magazine.

The Honourable Commissioner For Humanity and Social Welfare, Mrs Blessing O. Egbara has appreciated all those who took out time to celebrate with her as she marked her birthday yesterday in Calabar.

The Commissioner who communicated her gratitude in a message to friends and family said that she is convinced that God will bless them exceedingly and answer their prayers of intercession for making her birthday celebration a remarkable one.

"My Brothers, Sisters, friends and colleagues, you all took time out of your very tight schedules to rejoice and pray for me.

You indeed made my birthday remarkable for me and I am convinced that our good Lord heard all your sincere prayers of intercession.

I can't thank you all enough but I pray that God Almighty shall bless and provide for each and every one of you. May you and your families have celebration unending.

Thank you all and God Bless."

Mrs Blessing O. Egbara

Comments