Skip to main content

NYCN Elections: Dan Obo to Cross River Youths: Thank You, My Victory Belongs To You.

Dan Obo to Cross River Youths: Thank You, My Victory Belongs To You.

By Eriacy Confidence
Coneri Magazine.

The newly elected Chairman of the Cross River State chapter of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Snr. Comr. Obo Dan Obo has appreciated the Youths of Cross River State for the overwhelming support, trust and Confidence reposed on him in the just concluded Youth Council Elections in the state.

The Youth Leader Wrote:

"APPRECIATION MESSAGE!!

Ref: MY VICTORY BELONGS TO YOU!!!

Today, I feel highly elated registering my heartfelt gratitude and sincere appreciation to God Almighty and to the youths of Cross River State that believed in me and stood firmly by me through out the electioneering period. Like Martin Luther King Jr, would say, "An ungrateful heart is a thief" hence I deem it pertinent expressing my gratitude to the entire youths of Cross River State.

For the confidence and trust reposed on me, I say *THANK YOU*!!

For Supporting and Campaigning for me, I say *THANK YOU*!!

To All the Delegates that found me worthy and voted overwhelmingly for me, I Say *THANK YOU*!!

To my dependable and indefatigable Media Team on different WhatsApp Groups, Facebook Pages and Telegram, I say *THANK YOU* for believing in me and working selflessly to deliver me. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifices you made in bringing my ambition into fruition.

To the CPC Members, VYOs and Various Local Government Coordinators that sacrificed their time and resources in the course of the election, I say *THANK YOU*!!

My Victory is a Victory for all the youths. It is a victory dedicated to YOU.

While I am grateful to the State Government for giving the Youths of Cross River State a conducive environment to thrive and involving the youths massively in governance, I want to sincerely assure the state Government of my support in building bridges that will unite the entire youths of Cross River State and assiduously work in delivering the beautiful visions of National Youth Council of Nigeria. I have come to serve and deliver on the promises I made during my Campaign. It is time to restructure the Youth Council of Cross River State.
*THE FUTURE IS NOW*!!!!

To my fellow Comrades in the Struggle that ran the election alongside with me, I want to declare that there is no Victor nor Vanquished. I respect your invaluable contributions in making the Youth Council of Cross River State an enviable forum, hence, in the spirit of oneness, sportsmanship and Comradeship, I call on the few aggrieved Comrades to please bury the hatchet as I am ready and willing to work with every progressive youth for the betterment of the Youth Council of Cross River State, for what binds us is greater than the little things that seeks to tear us apart. It is time to restructure the Youth Council.
*THE FUTURE IS NOW*!!!

God Bless NYCN!!
God Bless Cross River State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Yours In Service,
Comr. Dan Obo (jnr)
State Chairman, NYCN".

Comments